Update day: 08-11-2023
Job type: Temps plein, CDI
The successful candidate will drive issue resolution, collaborate with stakeholders inside and outside of the Onboarding organization to execute consistently on deliverables and communicate status updates and strategic direction to stakeholders.
Business Initiatives agenda:
- Work closely with key business stakeholders, including but not limited to business and operational teams, Legal, Compliance, Business Management, Oversight & Control, Audit, Business Initiative Leaders, project teams and Technology on fulfilling responsibilities of the Client Onboarding team and implementing the business strategy.
- Actively engage in project requirement meetings; influence requirements through analysis; provide thoughtful input to ensure business needs are met; identify and document project gaps, impacts, and risks.
- Research and document current state processes and apply appropriate changes to support business requests/needs.
- Develop process flows for strategic initiatives and assist in the development of operating models.
- Conduct GAP analysis; identify key areas of risk or concern and impact to the business.
- Lead and coordinate working groups, business forums and governance meetings.
- Maintain a governance and reporting structure to ensure objectives are clearly defined, deliverables are documented with associated metrics to measure output and all testing team members/volunteers remain engaged and on track with target deadlines.
- Communicate issues effectively through project implementation.
- Maintain effective communication with stakeholders and business partners with the purpose of informing interested parties on all key milestones, accomplishments, programs, activities and overall successes.
- Define control agenda; monitor and track risk and control priorities, and roadmap.
- Implement and support a plan to achieve the operational risk management goals of the business, including monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Responsible for Issue Management, Escalation and Remediation.
- Escalate project issues and risks appropriately.
Management Support :
- Create and support various management reporting tools, including scorecards, weekly executive summaries, and other executive reporting needs.
- Communication management - develop monthly business review, presentations for senior audiences, content for Town Hall meetings, and communication plans for stakeholder engagement.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
BS/BA Degree - Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Basic
- Willingness to learn new technical skills / explore new tools
- 5+ years of experience in financial services/banking industry, with a demonstrated track-record of delivery and/or relevant experience in risk and control management required
- Drives results through strong team spirit, leadership, people, communication and influencing skills
- In-depth knowledge of risk management techniques from both a detection and mitigation perspective
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently, prioritize effectively and act with a sense of urgency
- Ability to successfully navigate a complex infrastructure that involves numerous groups and individuals
- Consultative in approach, understanding and anticipating business partner needs and proactively delivering solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technological environment
- Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from stakeholders
- Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective
- Proactive and responsive communicator, maintaining frequent contact with business partners, listening to understand needs, and taking ownership of incoming and outgoing messages
- Capable of managing both BAU activities as well as strategic initiatives
- Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate
- Continuous improvement and change management mindset, questioning conventional ways of managing the business and driving change to improve processes
- Proactive control and risk management, addressing gaps in processes and escalating issues to benefit the business and clients in a dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently; able to influence internal and external stakeholders; experience in creating executive level reporting and facilitating meetings with stakeholders at various levels within the organization
- Analytical and review skills with the capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture and draw the correct conclusions from reviews
- Ability to self-develop and independently problem solve under strict deadlines
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Chêne-Bougeries, Genève GE
💸 78 000 CHF - 84 000 CHF par an⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 17-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE