Business Consultant - TAP
Location: Renens (VD) Vaud VD
Category: Consulting / Customer Service IT - Software Sales
Industry: Information Technology Services Computer Software Financial Services
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAbout Temenos
We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
We are technology first, with 700+ published APIs, we partner with 100+ Fintechs in our marketplace. We have been recognized year after year by Gartner, IBS, and Forrester for our award-winning solutions.
Temenos is the 4th largest European Software company, with over 3000 clients in 150 countries. We are proud of our 7500+ Temenosians working across the globe to make banking better!
We’re looking for a talented Business Consultant to support our teams in our journey to banking digitization.
- Analyzes the clients business processes, related URPS and actors.
- Designs the Portfolio Management and CRM software solution (data specifications, mock ups, page-flow and workflow specifications, use cases, security specifications).
- Performs customizations of T’A screens and formats (scripting).
- Prepares and executes test plans and test cases for the integration validation of our software delivery.
- Prepares and executes test plans and test cases for the functional validation of our software delivery.
- Supports clients in their user acceptance testing phase.
- Supports clients in the roll out of our software solution in their organization.
- Is the counterpart of the client business representatives for specifications and testing aspects.
- Good understanding of private banking/wealth management business processes, best practices and industry trends.
- Experience in implementation of Portfolio Management software is a plus.
- Ability to analyze and design business processes.
- Ability to design page-flows and workflows.
- Ability to achieve screens mock ups.
- Ability to develop test cases and expected results based on the application requirements.
- Ability to configure Triple’A : System parameters; Lists, classifications, and grids; Strategies, constraints; Format or screen modifications; Additional fields (user-defined) required; Users and security profiles.
- You will work at the cutting edge of technology innovation; we challenge the status quo and are transforming banking every day.
- You will experience in a fast-paced environment, ambitious team; we look forwards and continuously strive to be the best.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity; we support each other and keep our promises.
- You will be able to work freely, flexibly and true to your authentic self; we champion diversity.
- You will be joining a global and diverse family that works together through the good times and bad; we care deeply about each other and our clients.
- You will experience what we call – Temenosity!
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 08-04-2023🌏 Nyon, Vaud VD
⏰ 08-04-2023🌏 Lausanne, Vaud VD
⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Lausanne, Vaud VD
⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Nyon, Vaud VD
⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Morges, Vaud VD
⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Lausanne, Vaud VD
⏰ 05-04-2023🌏 Lausanne, Vaud VD
⏰ 16-04-2023🌏 Lausanne, Vaud VD
⏰ 06-04-2023🌏 Vevey, Vaud VD
💸 70 CHF par jour⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Bussigny, Vaud VD