Update day: 28-10-2023
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Based in Zürich, you will be a member of the central Portfolio Management team within Real Estate Finance (REF), part of IWM International Financing Group. REF finances residential and commercial real estate assets across different European locations, including Switzerland, UK, Italy, France, Spain and Monaco. Core focus of this role is the data analysis of all IWM REF exposures, and preparation of various management information. Additionally, you will assist monitoring existing positions and prepare periodic portfolio reviews. You will support senior management and you will be involved in strategic projects and initiatives for Real Estate Finance.
Your future colleagues
REF Portfolio Management is a small team based centrally in Zurich that oversees the whole REF exposure across different European locations. We work very closely with the REF structuring teams , and with a number of internal stakeholders. Each member of the team brings a new perspective to the table; we encourage constructive debate and we learn from each other on a daily basis. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
You have a genuine interest in real estate markets combined with strong analytical and problem solving skills. The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Preferred subjects: economics, finance or business.
- Previous 1-3 years analyst experience in a lending or investment or advisory firm, preferably (but not limited to) in Credit Risk / Underwriting or Structuring functions. Previous real estate experience will be highly valued.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Trusted team player, capable of completing work with minimal oversight and guidance.
- Professional and positive attitude, focused on high-quality and accurate deliverables.
- Able to manage regular deadlines as well as flexible to prioritize new urgent business requests.
- Continuously strives for improvement, and is proactive in identifying and addressing new risk issues.
- Fluency in English is required, German highly desirable. Additional language skills such as French, Spanish and/or Italian are beneficial.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Ms F. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 10-12-2023🌏 Horgen, Zürich ZH
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Zürich ZH, Zürich
⏰ 15-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Regensdorf, Zürich ZH