Market Segment Manager, Translational Research
Category: Production / Operation Marketing / PR
Industry: Medical Equipment Biotechnology Research Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Job type: Full-time
Job contentBe part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute a tactical marketing plan that builds awareness of Cytiva’s brand and value proposition within the translational research segment, and supports growth of existing and acquisition of new customer accounts to meet the team’s goals and objectives
- Conduct in-depth primary (VOC) and secondary research from multiple internal and external sources to define customer problem statements, success metrics, brand reputation, clinical and economic needs, buying cycles, and personas
- Synthesize customer insights into marketing collateral (including sales tools) and training to ensure that the commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell multi-modal solutions across the portfolio effectively
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement Manager to support the Commercial organization’s success via competitive battlecards, targeting lists, webinars, training sessions, and strategies.
- Collaborate with the Translational Alliance Manager to support KOL relationships in the translational research segment. Provide feedback, gap analyses, and insights back to the organization.
- Develop programs to gather evidence of customer success, early adopters, evidence of “success stories” within the translational segment, and KPIs to demonstrate effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Provide commercial teams product knowledge in product use, differentiation, positioning and pricing
- Support Global Product Management in providing training for the commercial teams
- An innovative marketing professional with a passion for translational research in Cytiva’s areas of focus, not afraid to think outside the box to employ novel marketing strategies to build brand awareness and drive sales
- At least 5 years of experience in a product management or marketing role within the life sciences industry, preferably with examples of successfully launching and growing new products or entering new markets
- Domain expertise in a scientific field related to biological therapeutic development (antibodies, vaccines, gene editing, cell therapies including CAR-T or NK cells)
- Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, VOC, tactical marketing campaigns, product commercialization and branding
- Data-driven approach to decision making and strategic marketing - segmentation, targeting, positioning, and campaign development
- Commercial and customer orientation - bring an understanding of how our Translational Research customers work and think into Cytiva
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies require all US and Puerto Rico employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID–19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation as required by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 10-04-2023🌏 Rheinfelden, Aargau AG
⏰ 18-04-2023🌏 Lenzburg, Aargau AG
⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Wohlen (AG), Aargau AG
⏰ 06-04-2023🌏 Oftringen, Aargau AG
⏰ 09-04-2023🌏 Wohlen (AG), Aargau AG
⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Bad Zurzach, Aargau AG
⏰ 14-04-2023🌏 Wettingen, Aargau AG
⏰ 09-04-2023🌏 Mellingen, Aargau AG
⏰ 09-04-2023🌏 Mellingen, Aargau AG
⏰ 13-04-2023🌏 Aarau, Aargau AG