Update day: 01-11-2023
Category: Consulting / Customer Service
Job type: Temps plein, Durée indeterminée
Expected Travel:0 - 50%
Employment Type:Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Presales Solution Specialist (f/m/d) Platform & Technologies for Database, Data Management, and Analytics
SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) is the platform for the Intelligent Enterprise. Customers can achieve agility, business value, and continual innovation through integration, data to value, and extensibility of all SAP and third-party applications and data assets. In our P&T Presales team, we are looking for a highly motivated and customer-focused team member to further drive the positioning of the BTP in the Swiss Market Unit. The P&T Solution Advisor acts as a primary point of contact for all functional and technical topics from customer perspective following our LACE approach, focusing on “Landing” and further “Expanding” our Platform & Technologies solution footprint at our prospects and customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This is a customer facing role where you will support as trusted advisor and solution expert for the SAP BTP solution portfolio. The main technology focus will be in the area of Database, Data Management and Analytics. You will be provided with a work environment that is fun, flexible and supports creativity so you can try out your own ideas.
Following are the key tasks that this role will perform:
Delivers value-based software demonstrations/presentations, technical expertise and leadership across the SAP Business Technology Platform. Special focus will be on HANA Cloud, Data Warehouse Cloud, Data Intelligence and Analytics Cloud, but partially also on our on-prem solution portfolio in the Database and Data Management area for hybrid solution architectures.
- Helps our customers to design and make a business outcome-driven Data Strategy reality. Conducts detailed technical workshops with customers to design Solution Architectures based on identified business needs and current customer environments.
- Works 1-1 with customer executives to identify and drive use cases where our DDM and Analytics portfolio around the Business Technology Platform can deliver significant value.
- Prepares and personalizes materials and demos to ensure the delivery of simple, appealing, and compelling customer presentations, based on unique needs, e.g. identified in discovery workshops with customers.
- Manages and delivers prototypes and Proof of Concepts for customers to prove the viability of the BTP in new digital business models.
- Drives demand generation and business development goals in one-to-many engagements, e.g. as keynote speaker and presenter. Leads & supports user-centric tools and techniques in workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
- Establish long term relationships with key customer and be viewed as trusted advisor on IT architecture and strategy
- Works in cross-functional teams together with Industry and Specialized Sales and Presales, Product Management, CEEs and Services or Partners.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Engineering, Science, Mathematics or Data Science
- 5+ years’ experience in Presales, Consulting (or comparable roles) in the area of Platform solutions, Database, Data Management, Data Warehousing and Analytics and Data Science
- Experience in SAP BTP, SAP BW, SAP HANA or SAP EIM portfolio
- Experience with non-SAP Platform, Data Management and Analytics solutions; e.g. from Hyperscalers, like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, etc. or Big Data solutions such as Hadoop, Spark, etc.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering critical projects and Proof of Concepts for large customers, Agile delivery experience is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as, interpersonal skills including collaboration, presentation, facilitation and persuasion
- Business fluent in English (written & spoken) is a must, either German OR French is a must.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Luzern LU
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Uster, Zürich ZH
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Lugano, Ticino TI
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Baden, Aargau AG
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 Vernier, Genève GE
⏰ 30-12-2023🌏 St. Gallen, St. Gallen SG