Principal Value Consultant - Tableau
Category: Education / Training
Industry: Computer Software Information Technology Services
Job type: Full-time
Job contentTo get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryBusiness Value Services GroupJob Details
About Tableau, a Salesforce Company
Tableau Software helps people see and understand data by offering a revolutionary new approach to business intelligence. Championing data skills, analytics ubiquity and harnessing data for social good, has become a relentless mission. It is estimated that 7 out of 10 of the world’s most valuable companies today have their business models predicated on data. In today’s new economy, data skills should no longer be seen as a vertical IT discipline, but a horizontal literacy that anyone in an enterprise should master. By harnessing data culture, organisations are able to unleash the full potential of their people.
At Tableau we believe that happy employees create happy customers. That’s why we focus on offering generous, localised benefits packages designed to take care of our employees and their families. We also have beautiful work spaces, with state of the art equipment designed to ensure physical well-being and optimised collaboration.
What The Role Involves…
We are looking for a highly talented and passionate individual who can effectively articulate how and why our solutions can help transform the businesses of our customers and exceed their goals. We are looking for an individual who will assist the sales team with penetration/adoption strategies and who is able to develop deep insight into the business dynamics of large, complex enterprises and help shape our customers change agendas.
Some of the things you’ll be doing are…
You will work with our enterprise sales, marketing and support teams on the largest and most strategic accounts in EMEA. This role is focused on the delivery of CxO-Level value propositions through strategic discovery, investment justifications and value-based proposals for our very top deals.
Specifically, you will:
- Be the trusted advisor to prospects and customers, articulating the business value of Tableau’s analytic platform and solutions, as well as providing recommendations
- Coordinate and lead end-to-end value consulting engagements with customers to meet customers’ needs, progress sales cycles and drive revenue
- Lead discovery interviews and/or value workshops with senior business and IT stakeholders, identifying specific opportunities for transformation from leveraging Tableau’s capabilities
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis, ROI modelling and benchmarking
- Align strategic business and technical objectives to improved business outcomes
- Articulate Tableau’s business value proposition in a highly compelling manner
- Develop and deliver highly engaging presentations and recommendations to CxO and key customer stakeholder audiences
- Collaborate closely with the enterprise sales teams and others to fully embed value-selling into the sales process
- Advance BVS team thought leadership through contributing to and/or building innovative, value-focused tools, collateral and methodology
- Responsibilities may also include promoting BVS externally via Tableau marketing events and public conferences
- Fluency in English and German is essential.
- Minimum of 7+ years-experience in management consulting and/or value consulting, working with an enterprise technology solution
- Ideally experience with data and analytics platforms
- Strong consulting skillset: organisation, critical thinking, commercial awareness, ability to listen and persuade, problem solving, financial modelling, communication, facilitation, collaboration, credibility; quickly building consensus and crafting highly impactful presentations
- Strong ability to think creatively to drive results
- Excellent executive presentation and persuasion skills, with a proven ability to build highly compelling business cases for enterprise technology solutions, that rapidly create customer consensus
- A ‘get it done’ mentality and enjoyment of the needed focus that comes with a lean and agile team
- Ability to work independently and creatively
- Willingness to travel, typically 20-25%, when allowable
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 17-04-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 06-04-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 03-04-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 04-04-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 12-04-2023🌏 Volketswil, Zürich ZH
⏰ 07-04-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
💸 100 000 CHF - 120 000 CHF par an⏰ 15-04-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 05-04-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 04-04-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
Wissenschaftliche:r Mitarbeiter:in Fachdidaktik Schulsprache Deutsch (60-80%)⏰ 08-04-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH