Full Stack web-application (on cloud) Engineer 80-100% (f/m/d)
Category: Sales Consulting / Customer Service IT - Software Information Technology Officer
Full Stack web-application (on cloud) Engineer 80-100% (f/m/d) - Zurich
AFRY is a European leader in engineering, design, and advisory services, with a global reach. We accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.
We are 16,000 devoted experts in infrastructure, industry, energy and digitalisation, creating sustainable solutions for generations to come.
Become a part of our success story, the AMS (ADVANCED MODELLING AND SIMULATION)team. We provide simulation-based consulting services in key business sectors: Energy, infrastructure and industry. The team develops and maintains its own Engineering Data Analytics Platform e-DAP, used for industrial process representation as Digital Twins. Its aims to enable operators perform operational maintenance, data analysis and treatment, operation optimization and product prediction.
Join us and take charge as:
FULL STACK WEB-APPLICATION (ON CLOUD) ENGINEER 80-100% (f/m/d) – ZURICH
- Full Stack web application engineer including:
- frontend development using reactive frameworks
- backend development (webservices) with modern architectures and frameworks
- design of distributed services (microservices, serverless functions, cloud native apps)
- persistence development and management (databases, message brokers, filesystem)
- Devops engineer for EDAP operations including:
- design, configuration, maintenance and LCM of the cloud resources
- continuous deployments with devops tools and methodologies (devops engineer)
- networking design configuration and operations
- cloud development (serverless functions, containerized apps)
- IoT applications development
- Proven experience as a full stack developer with preferably the following programming languages and frameworks:
- backend (Python, Django, Django Restful Framework (DRF), Flask)
- database and middleware development (Postgres, MongoDB, InfluxDB, ORM’s, Redis)
- Advanced IT skills on systems, cloud and networking:
- containers and orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes)
- networking (loadbalancing and RP with nginx, encryption, websockets, gRPC, RESTful, event driven platforms and message brokers)
- Azure storage systems and databases (Blob/File storage, Cosmos DB),
- Good knowledge of IoT systems (e.g. MQTT protocol, Azure IoT Hub)
Become part of the AFRY success story! We offer creative freedom and personal responsibility, a supportive and international working environment, up-to-date employment terms, flexible working arrangements / mobile working, above-average perks, attractive development opportunities and modern office buildings in central locations.
We look forward to receive your online application.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Wallisellen, Zürich ZH
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Stäfa, Zürich ZH
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Steckborn, Thurgau TG
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Neuchâtel, Neuchâtel NE
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Solothurn, Solothurn SO
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Olten, Solothurn SO
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 St. Gallen, St. Gallen SG
💸 110 000 CHF - 130 000 CHF par an⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Dübendorf, Zürich ZH