Update day: 30-10-2023
Category: Consulting / Customer Service
Job contentWe offer consulting that combines strategy with technology and combine entrepreneurship with a spirit of innovation. With us, you can look forward to exceptional development opportunities, a wide range of creative freedom and colleagues who will quickly become your friends.
Consulting. Solutions. Ventures.
As IFS (Senior) Business Consultant in the area of Industrial Equipment and Manufacturing (IEM), you will support customers in the digitalization and optimization of their business processes.
You will make an important contribution in the project lifecycle, to the analysis, design, and implementation of new business approaches, as well as coordinating between project stakeholders to generate excellent and sustainable results.
You will collaborate with colleagues from our global network to provide the best industry solutions to the customers, continuously
developing your own knowledge, as well as that of the firm.
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, business economics or similar paired with a strong track record of additional learning and development activities (certifications, training courses etc.)
- IFS experience (requirement in years, project experience, IFS technologies / modules and IFS methodology, such as IFS Scope Tool), integration knowledge
- Business process knowledge (the process flow surrounding business activities) - industry specific/cross-industries and process design skills
- Configuration skills
- Fluency in English and German (B2); any further language is considered a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently, and to communicate with people at all levels in an
- Willingness to travel throughout Switzerland or abroad; international experience is highly appreciated
- Dynamic working environment in international teams with diverse backgrounds
- Insight into different companies and industries as well as new challenges on exciting projects
- Various opportunities to grow professionally and personally and to design your own career
- Numerous training and coaching opportunities
- Flexible working time models with modern employment conditions
- Monthly events organized by employees for employees
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 130 000 CHF - 145 000 CHF par an⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
💸 100 000 CHF - 120 000 CHF par an⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Zürich ZH, Zürich
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Schlieren, Zürich ZH
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 14-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 18-12-2023🌏 Thalwil, Zürich ZH
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH