Update day: 30-10-2023
Category: Legal / Contracts
Elements Global Services is an award-winning HR Technology and Services Company revolutionizing the way employers expand and manage employees internationally. Our mission is simple. To simplify global expansion through a revolutionary technology that removes the barriers of globalization to give our customers the speed to market to EXPAND their business, ONBOARD employees, MANAGE compliance, and PAY worldwide! Global expansion is becoming more and more a part of the modern workplace, and with that comes things like remote work and spread-out teams. As Elements is a truly global company, we take care of our client’s employees worldwide. From Chicago to Manila, from Johannesburg to Delhi and Hong Kong, we provide top-class benefits to all the employees we serve every day. With offices all around the world and teams spread out between multiple time zones, you too can benefit from the “Glocal” team strategy, giving our employees the flexibility, they need to do their very best work the best way they can.
A revolution cannot be done alone, and we need the best and brightest talent to continue our growth into the new modern workplace. We are looking to expand our team by hiring a newIn-house Employment Counsel - Continental Europe,a team player who is ready to make the role their own and bring their own ideas and innovations to the table. Reporting to theVice President of Employment Law & Compliance,you will be supporting our Legal team by working closely with our internal Human Resources Department, HR Service Delivery Team, Employee Relations and Global Compliance teams to support the company’s various businesses and functions.
- Provide practical sound legal advice and counsel in a timely manner to clients and stakeholders in the business (Human Resources) on all employment law issues concerning the employment relationship, including but not limited to drafting and negotiation of the employment agreement, any review thereof, leave accruals and forfeitures, terminations, as well as due diligence under our Employer of Record (EOR) Services.
- Provide and draft legal information to the clients on the Expandopedia platform.
- Primarily responsible for drafting and negotiating employment contracts, analysing employment- and compensation-related issues, mutual separation/exit agreements, and working with business leaders to structure and document benefits and expatriate arrangements for new and existing employees.
- Support regarding M&A transfers under transfer of undertaking laws.
- Strategically and in a cost-effective manner, manage and partner with outside counsel in employment litigation matters.
- We are proud to announce that, in the scope of an innovative new business approach, this is partly a client facing role, working closely together with the Operations Department, which gives you the opportunity to achieve a unique insight into the business and to make a real difference in terms of contributing excellence to our clients’ experience.
- Be in good standing in all jurisdictions where admitted (Bar).
- 5+ years of relevant experience practising international employment law.
- Strong command of international employment laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Substantive experience drafting and negotiating employment agreements both domestically and internationally and can work autonomously.
What we value:
- You have excellent written and verbal communications, client relationships and business acumen.
- You must possess a strong work ethic; be creative, proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, self-directed, self-starter and a team player.
- You have good judgment, are practical, commercial, and solution-oriented/ problem-solving approach.
- You have the ability to exercise sound judgment to identify risks and convey advice.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work in a company that is revolutionizing the market and is experiencing exponential growth.
- Allow your inspirational ideas to come to life in a highly creative and executional environment.
- Ability to work in an organization with over 40 nationalities all over the world, which embraces diversity, inclusion, and belonging at its core.
- The opportunity to challenge in a high performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Elements Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Elements is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Elements is based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Elements will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Elements encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made, and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Meyrin, Genève GE
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Chêne-Bougeries, Genève GE
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE