Quality Control Officer - Client Onboarding Team
Category: Legal / Contracts
Job type: Temps plein, Durée indeterminée
The jobholder will work in a fast paced environment where prioritization is key to succeed..
J.P.Morgan (Suisse) SA is seeking a Quality Control (QC) Officer, to join the Onboarding team based in Geneva and provide analysis and support on KYC and oversight of the onboarding of new Private Banking clients.
The role will require:
- Interacting with a wide range of Front Office staff including Market Managers, Bankers, Analysts, Risk Management, Legal department.
- Liaising with AML Compliance colleagues to ensure the maintaining of a sound Anti-Money Laundering monitoring and Know Your Client framework.
- Ensuring that documentation requirements are met and perform Anti-Money Laundering checks.
Responsibilities will include:
Know Your Client (KYC):
- Perform a quality review of client KYC profiles and client documentation as part of the onboarding process for each new client and on regular basis for existing clients, analyzing and assessing the reputational and money laundering risks.
- Analyze challenging account opening situations and ascertain whether there are potential risks.
- Work closely with the Onboarding Officer and Risk/Controls team to establish a quality assurance program and ensure that we are compliant with policies and regulatory requirements.
- Support the preparation for the annual review of higher risk clients and perform analysis for the local Reputational Risk Committee.
Training/Education - provide assistance in the training of new employees and ongoing education of staff with all matters related to AML and KYC.
Management Information (MIS) - compiling of data and producing monthly reports and other ad-hoc reports as required for senior management.
- AML/KYC, Compliance or Regulatory audit experience.
- Background in financial, legal or criminology will be considered.
- Experience in delivering at pace in a pressured environment.
- Deep knowledge of the different structures open within the Wealth Management industry.
- Excellent knowledge of AML/KYC requirements or Economic Sanctions laws and regulations gained within a corporate environment.
- Self-motivated and result driven individual who is enthusiastic and has a business mindset.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technological environment.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills, in addition to strong interpersonal and communication/negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership over "quality" and best practices around the quality, risk and controls.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently; able to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong risk and controls awareness.
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture.
- Fluency in English mandatory / fluency in Russian preferred.
Due to legal restrictions, we will only be able to consider applications from applicants with a valid Swiss work permit, or holding a Swiss or European nationality.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Wallisellen, Zürich ZH
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Stäfa, Zürich ZH
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Steckborn, Thurgau TG
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Neuchâtel, Neuchâtel NE
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Solothurn, Solothurn SO
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Olten, Solothurn SO
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Genève, Genève GE
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 St. Gallen, St. Gallen SG
💸 110 000 CHF - 130 000 CHF par an⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 24-04-2023🌏 Dübendorf, Zürich ZH