Update day: 30-10-2023
Industry: Management et conseil aux entreprises
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on people management and our vision is to help our clients get it right in all its facets. PAS has three key pillars: Transformation (Workforce Advisory), mobile talent and workforce enablement (Integrated Mobility) and transactions (Reward and HR M&A).
In the HR M&A Transactions team we focus on advising and supporting clients through the complete deal life-cycle, providing a range of sell-side and buy-side HR/People related services to clients. We contribute to and validate the deal price pre-deal and the assist in the realization of the deal synergies post-deal.
Our services range from complex HR due diligence, day one readiness, post-merger integration and post deal value enhancement such as organization design, consultation planning and execution and culture change initiatives. We also support clients to plan and implement the HR/People elements for organizational restructuring programmed at both strategic and operational levels. The team works on engagements for Swiss, European & Global organizations and private equity houses across the deal and restructuring life-cycle. These engagements are often complex and fast-paced due to the nature of the deal timelines in ensuring adherence to statutory and anti-trust regulations.
Your key responsibilities
- Structure and manage projects of work which meet and exceed client expectations
- Support clients in HR Transactions/People related matters through all stages of pre-transaction and post deal
- Manage and maintain client relationship
- Analyze data and present high quality, risk-managed reports/conclusions to clients
- Close collaboration on M&A projects with other EY teams
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in transactions, ideally in performance of HR Due Diligence / HR post-deal integration / corporate restructuring assignments
- Experience in HR advisory and consulting within a professional services environment or as an internal consultant within a corporate (private and/or public sector)
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis skills and presentation, such as through MS Excel tools
- Strong written and verbal English and German communication skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Collaborative, good at building relationships
- Able to manage difficult client relationships
- Regularly brings ideas and insights to clients that provide value
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Greifensee, Zürich ZH
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 21-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
💸 95 000 CHF - 110 000 CHF par an⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 19-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 28-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 16-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH