Update day: 01-11-2023
Category: Legal / Contracts
Job type: Temps de travail : 80-100%
About the Role:
You will be the point person working within the Business Unit (BU) to unlock people potential in the business. You will drive and advise on talent management and learning for the BU. You will actively engage with the HR Strategic Pillar teams to support the design and evolution of our people standards including career development, diversity equity & inclusion (DEI), capabilities, learning, and engagement to enable effective execution.
- Co-create and coordinate implementation of the BU talent strategy that is aligned to the people priorities and the Global HR defined People, Culture and Development (PCD) standards. Measure the impact of the outcomes and ensuring successful implementation by the business leaders
- Undertake training needs analysis for the BU to ensure effective delivery and impact of learning outcomes and return on investment
- Conceptualize and facilitate Talent People sessions for the respective Executive Committee leadership teams including succession planning and talent pipelining
- Communicate, coordinate, and analyze employee engagement surveys; provide on insights and monitor any supporting actions to ensure a quality end-to-end employee experience
- Connect and stay abreast of the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives and ensure it is a fundamental part of the Talent Management processes within the BU.
- Stay abreast of Talent projects in the areas of e.g., performance culture & strategic people planning
- Exchange and coordinate with Talent Partners, topic owners and HR specialists in the HR Strategic Pillar teams to inform proactively on Talent topics ensuring activities are initiated, coordinated, and supported with data insights, material, and metrics.
- Responsible for operationalizing any PCD changes to Group processes across the BU, collaborating with the relevant peers and colleagues group with clear personal ownership of accountability for implementation.
- Interpret various sources of people-related data and analytics (e.g., Swiss Re wide surveys,) and use the insights for diagnosing root cause to talent & learning challenges
About the Team:
Human Resources at Swiss Re is here to unlock the potential of our employees and to help bring our company vision - to make the work more resilient- to life. We partner with skillset, thought or other characteristics. In our inclusive and flexible environment everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their passion for sustainability. Managers and all employees by working as one integrated team to enable the delivery of sustainable business performance through people and foster a culture of performance where clear expectations result in accountability for outcomes. We strive to enable Swiss Re to offer an environment where employees find purpose and can perform at their best thanks to an attractive, flexible, and inclusive work environment which adapts strategically to changing needs.
Key skills and knowledge
- Experience in HR specialist areas such as talent management, learning, organizational effectiveness, DEI, people, and cultural transformation
- Experience of driving culture change programs and experience an understanding what it takes to manage talent and successfully implement talent solutions
- Numerate and can work well with Excel
- Commercial and creative problem solver, balanced with the ability to implement solutions at a granular level
- Anticipates future challenges and turns insights into desirable, feasible and viable solutions, including the ability to pinpoint crucial skills gaps and articulate need for effective learning interventions
- Excellent storytelling, communication and presentation skills, leverage data and analytics to make smarter talent decisions and continuously optimize the internal and external talent pipeline
- Plugged into external best practice from the market
- Works both independently and as part of a high performing team, in a matrix and vibrant environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, true teammate who can roll their sleeves up and support with required deliverables
- Enthusiastic individual with a client orientated approach that seeks to understand issues/concerns and create solutions to improve ways of working
- Ability to operate as an interface between the business and the HR team
- Coaching skills to support behavioral change and career development conversations with key talent
- Willing to be held accountable and take ownership of projects/activities
- Global understanding and mindset
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. Our aim is to live visible and invisible diversity – diversity of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, physical abilities, personalities and experiences – at all levels and in all functions and regions. We also collaborate in a flexible working environment, providing you with a compelling degree of autonomy to decide how, when and where to carry out your tasks.
We provide feedback to all candidates via email. If you have not heard back from us, please check your spam folder.
About Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. We anticipate and manage risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
Swiss Re Corporate Solutions is the commercial insurance arm of the Swiss Re Group. We offer innovative insurance solutions to large and midsized multinational corporations from our approximately 50 locations worldwide. We help clients mitigate their risk exposure, whilst our industry-leading claims service provides them with additional peace of mind.
Our success depends on our ability to build an inclusive culture encouraging fresh perspectives and innovative thinking. Swiss Re Corporate Solutions embraces a workplace where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive and develop professionally regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, skillset, thought or other characteristics. In our inclusive and flexible environment everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their passion for sustainability.
Swiss Re is an equal opportunity employer. It is our practice to recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, pregnancy, sexual orientations, marital status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Decisions on employment are solely based on an individual’s qualifications for the position being filled.
During the recruitment process, reasonable accommodations for disabilities are available upon request. If contacted for an interview, please inform the Recruiter/HR Professional of the accommodation needed.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 22-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 20-12-2023🌏 Küsnacht (ZH), Zürich ZH
⏰ 12-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 29-12-2023🌏 Affoltern am Albis, Zürich ZH
⏰ 23-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 27-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 24-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 25-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH
⏰ 11-12-2023🌏 Zürich, Zürich ZH